Recipe of the Month - June!
Thursday, June 21st, 2012
Recipe of the Month
This recipe from Food.com
Alabama Egg and Sausage Souffle
- 1 lb mild bulk sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 slices white bread (cubed)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
Niagara Produce Tip:
- Crumble and brown sausage. Drain and cool.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, add milk, salt, and dry mustard.
- Add bread cubes and stir.
- Add cheese and browned sausage. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, place in a 9x13-inch pan and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
You can try this recipe with all kinds of sausage. Check out our deli for ideas.