Recipe of the Month
This recipe from allrecipes.com
Avocado, Mango & Tomato Salsa
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Niagara Produce Tip:
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango, avocado, tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic.
- Stir in the salt, lime juice, red onion, and olive oil.
- To blend the flavors, refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips
Try out different styles to suit your preferences. You can make the recipe chunkier, thinner, or spicier. Try different preparation methods as well, like roasting the tomatoes and onions before adding them!